Monday, October 6, 2008

Name Change

I decided to change the name of this blog from Grandma's Cookbook to The Orange Apron. It may be a silly reason, but I felt like if it was call "Grandma's Cookbook" everything I posted should come from Grandma's cookbook, and I wanted to be able to post new things I try. Besides, the cookbook was a pretty special thing we did together and I kind of want to leave it alone.
So, The Orange Apron it is. If Grandma was in the kitchen, she had on her apron. So the idea is to become a good enough cook that I could wear an orange apron and own it.
I hope this is not confusing to anyone- not like I have that many(if any) followers, but let me know if there is any problems.

1 comment:

Bec said...

I agree with your reasoning, and I love the new name. I can't wait to see what recipes you post next!